“A comprehensive business hub themed Neighbourhood shops”
Built to cater for the ready and developing markets with amenities such as educational institutions, banking facilities and commercial enterprises.
Apart from its strategic location, an added value for property investors is a tropical ambience food court that offers a wide variety of food. This gourmet center will be a great convenience and asset to the residents in nearby housing localities as well as the office crowd.
Handed over on 2007
- Size of Development – 13 acres.
- Tenure – Freehold.
- Location – Approximately 4km from Klang town centre, located on the left side of Jalan Meru heading to Meru town. The commercial centre is also situated next to New North Klang Straits Bypass and is fronting Jalan Meru.
- Concept – A comprehensive business hub themed “Neighbourhood shops”, built to cater for the ready and developing markets with amenities such as educational institutions, banking facilities and commercial enterprises.
- Accessibility – Excellent road linkages to Shah Alam/Subang Jaya and Kuala Lumpur via:
– North Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE)
– New North Klang Straits Bypass (NNKS)
– North Klang Straits Expressway (NKSE)
– Federal Highway