Taman Seri Residensi Klang. For now and forever. Nurture. Grow. Blossom
Taman Seri Residensi homes are all distinctively designed with practical layouts for you and your family. You are offered flexible and comfortable living spaces to suit your individual needs. To accentuate glamour, every Taman Seri Residensi Klang home is prominently designed with a contemporary facade for a more authentically exclusive look. From large bedrooms, these gracious, light-filled homes offer comfort and ample space for the family. Thoughtful touches which even the most discerning will appreciate.
“ A choice of 2 storey cluster villas, excellent for any family, in a gated and guarded compound”
Landscape streets line the development and embrace residents, allowing them to come home to a sanctuary each time they drive in through the guarded entrance. Luxuriously built, Seri Residensi architecture is minimalist at its best, and only achieved after precise planning. Perfect for a family with the space needed to grow and play, the thoughtfully designed homes are sure to meet your ever lifestyle requirement.
- Gated and guarded township in Klang.
- Designed with practical layout.
- Beautiful landscape.
- Near to schools and other amenities.
- 2 storey Cluster Villa
- 48 units
- Land Area: 32′ x 77′ – 43′ x 77′
- Built Up Area: 2,187 sq ft
- 2 storey Semi D
- 136 units
- Land area : 34.5′ x 77′ – 59′ x 77′
- Built up area : 2,274 sq ft
- 1 storey Semi-D
- Land area : 35′ x 77′
- Built up area : 1,642 sq ft
- 22 mins to Klang Parade
- 21 mins to AEON Jusco Shopping Mall Bukit Raja
- 17 mins to Setia City Mall
- 17 mins to Tesco Hypermarket Setia Alam
- 15 mins to Bus & Taxi Terminal Klang Sentral
- 15mins to Giant Hypermarket Klang Sentral
- 8 mins to Econsave Supermarket Klang Utama
- 8 mins to My Mydin
- Police Station
- Jalan Kapar
- Longest Night Market in Klang
- Petrol Stations
- SJK (C) Pin Hwa Primary School
- Secondary Schools
- International School
- Commercial Centre
Phase 2: Primrose
Site Progress (May 2018)
Site Progress (June 2017)
Site Progress (November 2016)
Site Progress Photos (September 2016)