Presenting Freehold The Galleria @ KLANG SENTRAL
The only 22′ x 70′, 3 storey boulevard shop/offices with Dual Frontage – 2 levels of shops and 1 level of offices. These will be sold on en-bloc basis, but with the added flexibility of stratatised SPAs for all 3 floors.
4 blocks, served by 8 lifts and 4 escalators alongside an al-fresco pedestrian boulevard. The Galleria is inspired by a design concept that proffers the latest in functionality.
“Revolutionising Modern Retail By Incorporating Elements That Are New, Enriching And Inspiring.”
An interweaving of business spaces on the first floor, flanked by a Pedestrian Sky Link on either side of Klang Sentral Terminal and Hypermarket, for a sustainable flow of customers – exploiting the human traffic 24/7. It’s time to look at first-floor retail spaces in a different perspective.
The Galleria will be the trendsetter for modern Klang, a place for young and old to shop, hang out, have coffee, and eat to their hearts’ content, with a vast array of gastronomic delights at their disposal.
Part Alfresco, Part Indoors
Totally innovative and integrated shopping paradise.
The Galleria is a rare opportunity for capital gains with its catchment area, strategic location and seamless blend of lifestyle opportunities combined with excellent infrastructure.
Designed for accessibility, escalators to every level transform units on upper floors into potential retail atriums and not just shop offices.
With a low-rise piazza ambience, all upper floors are visible from the ground floor, promising:
- Better potential for conversion to retail opportunities.
- Higher margins of profit and yield from the exposure.
- Increased rates of capital appreciation and rental yield.
The dual-frontage of all units enables a free flow of customers and maximum exposure of businesses while style is given a natural boost.
An awe-inspiring alfresco boulevard with 8 entry points flow right into the ground floor units, permitting F&B retailers the chance for alfresco dining areas at the forecourts of their premises. With bistros, cafés and delis dotting this stretch, strolling down the boulevard will be tres chic.
- Multiple pamper zones replete with benches juxtaposed under a canopy of refreshing foliage, surrounded by the soft gushing of rejuvenating water features.
- Chic & artistic street sculpture.
- The high ceiling volume grand entrance to the rental concourse area of the alfresco boulevard.
- Additional window panels to exploit natural lightning and ventilation.
- One of the 8 alternatives entrances to the alfresco boulevard.
- Metal steel trusses at the rooftop enhance aesthetics to the façade.
- A variety of refreshing trees dotting the walkways and the alfresco boulevard.
Centrally located in a thriving business hub. The Galleria is directly connected to the adjacent Klang Sentral Bus & Taxi Terminal and Giant via the SkyLink, maximising retail traffic from all sides.
Quick Access To:
- Subang (10 minutes)
- NKVE-Meru Link (3 minutes)
- NKVE (5 minutes)
- Shah Alam (6 minutes)
- PJ / Damansara (20 minutes)
It is easily connected to all of the Klang Valley via:
- Shah Alam-Batu Arang Expressway
- Federal Highway
- Shahpadu Highway
- New North Klang Straits Bypass
- Jalan Kapar
- NKVE-Meru Link
- Jalan Haji Abdul Manan