Innovative Park Semi-Detached Factories
The one master planned industrial park for all of your operational needs
Relocate your business to Zone Innovation Park, one of the most modern and secure industrial address in North Klang.
Zone Innovation Park Semi-Detached Factories are feature-packed with industrial and practically. Strategically located in North Klang — within a potentially thriving commercial hub booming with iconic landmarks such as Klang Sentral Bus Terminal & Taxi Terminals, Giant, Tesco, Carrefour – and connected by multiple, upgraded highways.
Land area: from 16,000 sq. ft to 21,000 sq.ft
Built up area: 8,800 sq. ft to 11,900 sq. ft
Phase 1 fully sold.
Phase 2 now open for sale.
Spacious and innovative layout design, ideal for:
- R&D Operations
- Light Industries Factory-Offices
- Corporate Office-Show Gallery
- Corporate Head Quarters / Office
- Car Show Gallery
- Warehouse and other business operations
Relocate Your Business To One of The Most Modern & Secure Industrial Addresses In North Klang.
- Spacious land area from 16,000 sq. ft to 21,000 sq.ft
- Built up area from 8,800 sq. ft to 11,900 sq. ft
- Safe and secure environment
- Separate DB for individual units
- 100 Amp, 3-phase incoming electricity supply
- Up to 40′ ceiling height
- 66-feet wide road front to each unit
- 100-feeet wide road at entrance and exit points
- Motorised roller shutter
- Landscaped surrounding
Efficiently Connected To All of Klang & Beyond
In business/industrial operations, saving up on travelling time makes all the difference. At Zone Innovation Park, transporting containers of stock to and from Port Klang or West/South Port takes a mere 30-minute drive. To further enhance accessibility, the surrounding network of major highways leads to virtually all parts of the Klang Valley.
Fronting main road, Jalan Haji Abdul Manan
- NKVE-Meru Link
- Jalan Kapar
- Shahpadu Highways
- Fronting main road, Jalan Haji Abdul Manan
- Federal Highways
- Shah Alam-Batu Arang Expressways
Site Progress (May 2017)
Site Progress (November 2016)
Site Progress (September 2016)
Site Progress (May 2016)