“Innovative Park Semi-Detached Factories”
The One Masterplanned Industrial part for ALL your Operational Needs
Relocate your business to one of the most modern & secure industrial address in North Klang.
Zone Innovation Park Semi-Detached Factories are feature-packed with industrial and practically. Strategically located in North Klang – within a potentially thriving commercial hub booming with iconic landmarks such as Klang Sentral Bus Terminal & Taxi Terminals, Giant, Tesco, Carrefour – and connected by multiple, upgraded highways.
Land area: from 16,000 sq. ft to 21,000 sq.ft
Built up area: 8,800 sq. ft to 11,900 sq. ft
Phase 1 fully sold.
Phase 2 now open for sale.
Spacious and innovative layout design ideal for:
- R&D Operations
- Light Industries Factory-Offices
- Corporate Office-Show Gallery
- Corporate Head Quarters / Office
- Car Show Gallery
- Warehouse and other business operations
Relocate Your Business To One of The Most Modern & Secure Industrial Addresses In North Klang
- Spacious land area from 16,000 sq. ft to 21,000 sq.ft
- Built up area from 8,800 sq. ft to 11,900 sq. ft
- Safe and secure environment
- Separate DB for individual units
- 100 Amp, 3-phase incoming electricity supply
- Up to 40′ ceiling height
- 66-feet wide road front to each unit
- 100-feeet wide road at entrance and exit points
- Motorised roller shutter
- Landscaped surrounding
Efficiently Connected To All of Klang & Beyond
In business/industrial operations, saving up on travelling time makes all the difference. At Zone Innovation Park, transporting containers of stock to and from Port Klang or West/South Port takes a mere 30-minute drive. To further enhance accessibility, the surrounding network of major highways leads to virtually all parts of the Klang Valley.
Fronting main road, Jalan Haji Abdul Manan
- NKVE-Meru Link
- Jalan Kapar
- Shahpadu Highways
- Fronting main road, Jalan Haji Abdul Manan
- Federal Highways
- Shah Alam-Batu Arang Expressways
Site Progress (May 2017)
Site Progress (November 2016)
Site Progress (September 2016)
Site Progress (May 2016)